- April 4 - St. Louis Cardinals vs. Miami Marlins. First pitch scheduled for 7:05pm. Josh Johnson will be doing the honors. PLAY BALL!
- Kansas vs. Kentucky tonight for the National Championship. I have nothing invested in the game so will probably watch it for five minutes.
- Carrie Underwood. She honed her inner (and outer) Angelina Jolie and showed her stems on the red carpet before the ACM Awards.
Jason Merritt/Getty Images
- New York Knicks giving their fans another reason to hate them by announcing Lin's season-ending injury after the playoff ticket deadline passed.
- Ryan Leaf. Two days after being arrested for burglary and possession of drugs, he was arrested again, for ... ... ...the exact same thing.
- Ubaldo Jimenez throwing at Troy Tulowitzki. Jim Tracy said it best: "It's the worst I've ever seen. I've lost all respect for him..." Regardless of the "bad blood", it's spring training. Suspend his ass!